Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is It Evident When Some Is Hiv





ACROSTIC to Ruben Dario, WRITTEN BY DON JOSE ANTONIO MORALES LOOP IN THE 100 TH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS BIRTH.



The day you left

broke the sky to give way to immortality
.
Return to your triumphal procession ....
The day you left the sky broke

to give way to immortality
.
triumphal procession back to your ....

Pasa, with your coaches
of swans and muses

guided by majestic centaur carrying bay leaves
in their wigs and their hands for the glorious sovereign

goes through all the heavens

Oh brothers
simple master Nicaraguan-Verse.

I want to see happen in the carriage of my fantasy
covered with multicolored feathers

contrasting with the light of day
and want to see happen in the real throne

defoliating white tulle verses
profane prose and your immortal blue book.


Forgive me and my memories listen, I did for you
an acrostic
full of love and longing;


R omanza of glory I sing the American and European


U RBES global university today I recall
B Onita Stem mahogany and Pinolero
noble. E
original Xtract around the entire universe

N orth, south, east, west silenced
of pain the day of your death.

D
Ario was recognized by Spain
A live ntorch chips Io R
morning inspirations flowing
I ndígena simple hints
thousands of honorary rgullo
O my ground
Patriot.

I follow your steps as an ant
Alcatraz because they are never
Miles nor are miles, or are
Weeks, nor

one hundred days is a hundred years
you saw for the first time, because God wanted it to your Nicaragua
, daylight

That my words are all carried
the wind,
those old ways of Leon, arid and dusty
to rub in my thoughts
to the tomb where the remains
of him who in life was
FELIX GARCIA RUBEN SARMIENTO.

Music and Lyrics:
Don José Antonio Morales Lazo
Composer, Songwriter Granada and Granada Son
Dilecto Granada, Nicaragua.

0 comments:

Post a Comment